Beginner Driving Lesson on Pedestrian Crossings | hazards and Using 3rd Gear

Beginner Driving Lesson on Pedestrian Crossings | hazards and Using 3rd Gear

This is Jacks 4th lesson,
In todays lesson we first worked on crossroads and in this video we mainly worked on identifying pedestrian crossing, dealing with hazards and changing into 3rd gear.
At first I was pointing out all the crossings but as the lesson progressed I was able to cut down on my instructions. Jack is making really good progress with pedestrian crossings.

This video is filmed during a driving lesson. It is filmed for educational purposes.

Throughout the video there are highlights to show how you should be driving safely.


I hope this video will be useful! :)

Contact Details:
Email: Clearviewdriving1@gmail.com
Please leave a contact name, number and a small message for your enquiry.
As I'm really busy at the moment, I may not be able to get back to you straight away.



#driving #lesson #howtodrive #practical #test
#hazards #uk #London #drivinginstructor
#pass #drivingtips #femaleinstructor
#learn #citydriving

learnto drivemanual car

Post a Comment

0 Comments