❬πŸ•·ָ࣪ ˖ π…πˆπ€πŽ › dominant trait that is essentially a genetic defect:.

❬πŸ•·ָ࣪  ˖ π…πˆπ€πŽ › dominant trait that is essentially a genetic defect:.

fucking yt you πŸ˜ƒπŸ”ͺ deleted my whole fricking description that I've spent 30 minutes scripting and editing

» 𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐒𝐭 𝐭𝐑𝐚𝐭 𝐒𝐬 𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐒𝐚π₯π₯𝐲 𝐚 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐒𝐜 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭:.

【 personal sub channel 】

...

‼️ peronal sub channel ≠ requests ‼️
» hey hey! this sub will serve you “ π™π™€π™«π™šπ™– π™„π™£π™›π™šπ™§π™žπ™€π™§ π˜Όπ™£π™œπ™ͺπ™‘π™ž π™Šπ™§π™žπ™¨ ” my personal order, but it's on the house.

┝┈┈───╼⊳⊰ 𖀍 ⊱⊲╾───┈┈┥

πŸ€: ehem em.. this is io speaking, also known as "bleachrat". if you're new to my channel and surprisingly stumbled upon one of my sub, I would like to give you a heads up that this is a π™₯π™šπ™§π™¨π™€π™£π™–π™‘ 𝙨π™ͺ𝙗 π™˜π™π™–π™£π™£π™šπ™‘. I get to do and make whatever and whenever I want, no requests and ordering me around.

Of course, since it's a PSC I won't be needing a schedule to upload a sub like any other submaker does.

I'll continue it in the comments, curse YT

❬πŸ•·ָ࣪π…πˆπ€πŽdominant

Post a Comment

0 Comments