I Was Put Up For Adoption For Being Too Ugly

I Was Put Up For Adoption For Being Too Ugly

Check out our channels in your favorite language
Spanish https://bit.ly/3ljA5lO
German https://bit.ly/2QnDRfw
French https://bit.ly/2QqWbV6

Our second channel
Story Time Animated 2 https://bit.ly/34E34uR

"Can I see the baby?" With eyes twinkling, four year old me, smile plastered on my face, I stretched my hands towards Mom who just brought home my baby sister, Destiny.

Mom sat on the chair and I peeped into her arms, "See how pretty she is? Don't you wish you were as pretty as she is?"

"Don't worry Mommy, one day I'll be just as pretty as she is!"

Mom cringed and laughed, "Sure you will, Solange."

Hey! Before I get back to the story, my name is Solange. Like this video and subscribe to our channel. Also smash that notification bell so you'll know when we post more bizarre stories like mine.

At age four, I didn't quite understand what Mom meant nor did I realize that she found me to be the most hideous thing on the face of the earth.

Before Destiny was born, I would usually play alone in my room while she entertained friends or watched her soap operas. To be honest, I really didn't mind.

However, after Destiny was born, I realized how differently Mom treated us. Mom took Destiny everywhere and always complimented her on how pretty she was even though she couldn't understand what she was saying. Mom, on the other hand, always asked me why I wasn't as pretty as Destiny.

I wanted Mom to pay attention to me as she did to Destiny. Mom never took me anywhere, not even to kindergarten. Mom hired a driver to take me to and from school and when she needed to leave home she would call the babysitter.

One afternoon when she was on her way out with Destiny I stopped her.

"Mom can I please come with you? Destiny is going, why can't I come?" I stomped my foot and pouted.

Mom pat me on the head, "I thought you would have figured it out by now. You're an ugly little thing and I don't want to be seen in public with you. I didn't even want to bring you home from the hospital but your father insisted. If you want to go out, go and talk to your father. Now run along, I'm sure Samantha has some nice games to keep you busy while I'm gone."

With that, Mom left and I spent the afternoon playing with Samantha the babysitter. After that day, I never asked Mom to go anywhere again.

But my luck changed a few months later, or so I thought when Mom came to my room.

"Solange, hunni, Daddy and I are taking you out. Take a bath and put on one of your pretty dresses. I'll come back in a few minutes to comb your hair."

AdoptionBeing

Post a Comment

0 Comments