Learn How to Read Music in the Smallest Amount of Time Possible

Learn How to Read Music in the Smallest Amount of Time Possible

In this video I pack in as much information as possible about how to read music, in the smallest possible amount of time. My aim is to give you the best video on how to read music with the best ratio of information to time invested. If you feel this video moves too quickly for you then watch my other videos in which I break down the process of how to learn to read music into smaller more detailed steps.

If you are enjoying my free YouTube lessons and want to learn to read music, then I'm very grateful to anyone who purchases my Note Maestro app.

Note Maestro is dedicated to learning to recognise the notes on the page. It will save you time if teaching yourself, and money if you are taking lessons. This is because, using Note Maestro, you can quickly learn the names of the notes required to read music and then spend your expensive lesson time on other skills to make you the best musician you can be.

iOS
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/note-maestro/id1500181242

Android
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.soundtuition.note_maestro

For one-to-one lessons online, children's music books, and more visit my website:
www.soundtuition.com

Please note the piano examples featured in this video are one octave lower than written. Enjoy my video on "transposing instruments" to learn why I did this and what a transposing instrument is.

To hear me play one of my own compositions:
https://youtu.be/gk0igSqmc-E

Let me teach you more about music by watching my other videos and have a great day making music.

Warm wishes to all
Pete

treble clefguitar musicpiano music

Post a Comment

0 Comments