Loathe - I Let It In and It Took Everything Cover

Loathe - I Let It In and It Took Everything Cover

So happy to finally cover this iconic song by #Loathe !!! This one is definitely my favorite off the record. I actually played bass on here too but didn't have enough time to film it.

...Also this cover actually took way longer than I'd like to admit. Figuring out how to even get to this tuning was a challenge in itself. In short I used a D'addario NYXL 8 string set and left off the high string. The lowest gauge on there is an .080 and EVEN THEN hitting that low C sharp was pretty wobbly on my 27" neck.
Trying to nail this monster tone was also real fun. If there's enough interest I can export my Gojira preset (which was pretty much the 'Drop E' George Lever preset lol), but a lot of this sound came from Izotope Neutron Transient Shaper + Tone Sculptor to add punch and clarity.

Hope you guys enjoyed! What should I cover/review next?
#loatheasone

Amp sims: #NeuralDSP​ Archetype Gojira and Parallax for bass
Guitar: Ibanez RGIXL7​ (intro: EAEADF#, then C#AEADF#)
Bass: Washburn Taurus 4

My instagram: https://www.instagram.com/eirikchicken/

loatheneural dsparchetype gojira

Post a Comment

0 Comments