most powerful K-pop dancers 2021 #short #randomkpop #ytshorts #kpop suggest me if I miss edits Dear

most powerful  K-pop dancers 2021 #short #randomkpop #ytshorts #kpop suggest me if I miss edits Dear

thank you for watching
hava a nice day ahead ❤️
thank you everyone support me
thank you everyone who give me chance to do more and more videos for entertainment




📌 I don't own any of these clips and songs
except the editing

📌 All credit goes to the rightful owner

📌 No copyright infringement intended


Disclaimer-
video is for the entertainment purpose only.copyright disclaimer under section 107 of the copyright Act 1976,allowance is made for "fair use"for purpose such use as criticism, comments, news reporting,teaching,schlorship and reserch.fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.Non-profit educational or personal,use tips to balance in favour of fair use.

#jhope
#btslovestory
#kpop #topdancers
#short
#bts
#wepurplebts
#seventeen
#trend
#tiktok
#tiktokvideo
#trending
#jhope
#bangtanbomb

k-pop most powerful dancersk-pop best dancersrandom k-pop short video

Post a Comment

0 Comments