Typical CS:GO Surf

Typical CS:GO Surf

Typical csgo surfing montage. nothing out of the ordinary just csgo funny moments. sorry for taking so long to upload, csgo has been dry for me for a while but I've been enjoying recording more recently. i hope you enjoy :)


► I kinda really dodabadeedadagebteydararevabadiecarenginelingurestimactimi surfing voice chat...


• Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/chkris_
• Twitter - https://twitter.com/Chkris_
• Discord - https://discord.gg/z9f7sZ3


Music [Title-Artist]
Intro Song: Gypsey Woman - Playboi Carti
Outro 1: magnolia- Acrylo
Outro 2: Resonance - HOME


Video uploaded at 1375 subs [results may vary]


HEY! i know its been 7 months or basically multiple years since i've uploaded consistently but I actually wanna try to make something happen. I'm gonna be working on uploading monthly onto this channel. The CS:GO surf funny moments are great but I'm going to be expanding a bit into discord funny moments and things like that. I hope you guys can appreciate me taking my time with monthly uploads, and if you are impatient and annoying you can go to my second channel. I'm gonna upload shitposts or twitch highlights there. I honestly have very high hopes as I feel it will improve my editing with minecraft, wii games, and narrative type content. I've got a lot of ideas and I hope I can get them out soon. Look out for me actually uploading both on this channel and my second channel. For now, here is some typical csgo surf.


#csgosurf #csgo #chkris

typical csgo surfcsgosurf

Post a Comment

0 Comments