Very Sadness, Poor Monkey That Attempted Put Trap To Catch Now Can Not Untie From Hand - MV

Very Sadness, Poor Monkey That Attempted Put Trap To Catch Now Can Not Untie From Hand - MV

Hello everyone
How are you today all subscribe and viewers , Nice to see you all on my Channel ( Mother Prank),Now I would like say about lifestyle of adorable monkey in monkey park.There are 4 group monkeys suck as: 1 Charlie s' group, 2 Temple group like mom Vegas , Sadie , Tiana, Rosy, 3 River group like Mr bra , Mr break and Mr Odin leader of team, 4 Mr Cyclops leader of team ( Village group ) all these group can not join together make for living of monkey in forest. I hope that after you watching my videos . You will help me to subscribe and share, comment, like videos. Thank you very much...!

mother pranklife monkeydaily monkey

Post a Comment

0 Comments