You Can Ride Toilets in Fortnite?! #shorts

You Can Ride Toilets in Fortnite?! #shorts

My duo and I were messing around with the Grab-a-ton in Fortnite. We wondered if you would be able to ride a toilet similar to how you can ride a rocket or a mini. It turns out you can, and it gives CRAZY results!

💗| Support Me

If you want to support me further I would greatly appreciate it if you followed me on ALL of my Social Media accounts that you can they are linked below:

Instagram: @YT_Kimogan
Twitter: @YT_Kimogan
TikTok: @YT_Kimogan
Fruitlab: @Kimogan
Facebook: @BDC.Kimogan
You can find links to them here: https://linktr.ee/kimogan​​​​​​

To support me even further you can use my support a creator code "kimogan" in the Fortnite Item Shop! #EpicPartner​​​​​​

📞| Interact With ME

If you want to join a discord full of AMAZING people feel free to join my community discord: https://discord.gg/kcxkdjJ3TC​​

💲| Tip Me
If you want to support me at an INSANE level you can even donate to me at: https://streamelements.com/kimogan/tip

*Donations are not required or expected, you just watching my videos and streams is already SUPER KIND of you and I greatly appreciate it! Thank you SOOOOOO Much!


Thank you guys again soooo much! If you are still reading this you are INSANE! Please be sure to like, subscribe, and hit the bell if you have not already! Also please tell your friends about me as we are doing a HUGE giveaway at 1,000 subscribers on YouTube!

Remember, stay positive and have an AWESOME DAY!!! I love you all! Thanks so much for supporting me!

#fortnite #fortnitebr #fortnitebattleroyale #fortniteseason7 #fortniteinvasion #fortnitefunny #fortnitememes #Fortnitetrolling #UFO #fortnitearena #arena #fortnitecomp #pc #PS5 #fortniteclips #fortniteclip #victoryroyale #fortnitehighlights #fortnitefreeagent #viral #vbucks #livestream #fruitlab #newvideo #live #familyfriendly #NickEh30 #memes #funny #fortniteglitch #toilet #rocketriding

FortniteFamily friendlyGaming

Post a Comment

0 Comments