I MIGHT be the WORST player!? The WORST of Rebirth Island #shorts

I MIGHT be the WORST player!? The WORST of Rebirth Island #shorts

#shorts #Rebirth #META
I MIGHT be the WORST player!? The WORST of Rebirth Island #shorts ! I enjoyed this clip of me potato -ing way too much to not cut it into a YouTube shorts. I stream on YouTube Monday to Friday, 5 PM PT / 8PM ET usualy for 4-5 hours! But that being said I am not a pro haha. So this is a really good match of Rebirth Island #Resurgence #Quads #Trios buyback for me. I thought this was way too good not to share with the beautiful people of the Warzone / Rebirth Island / Vanguard community. I think this is WELL worth the watch... those ol' warzone funny moments.

DISCORD Server: https://discord.gg/bAsC6EHynw
TikTok: @macoodles
Support me: https://streamlabs.com/macaulywilson/
I stream on YouTube Monday to Friday, 4 PM PT / 7PM ET to whenever my camera dies usually 4-5 hours!

#M13 #meta #warzone #rebirth #island #call #of #duty #warzone #YouTube #shorts #funnies #of #rebirth #island #warzone #funny #PRO #moments #like #this #in #Rebirthisland #rebirthrespawn
#rebith #iland #resurgence #FFAR #Vanguard #shorts
Call of Duty Cold War Warzone #bizon #kar98 #youtube #stream #streamer

I MIGHT be the WORST player!? The WORST of Rebirth Island #shortscall of duty cold war warzone gameplaycall of duty rebirth island

Post a Comment

0 Comments