I Picked Up the Second Male Lead After the Ending Chapter 45 (Machine Translate/MTL)

I Picked Up the Second Male Lead After the Ending Chapter 45 (Machine Translate/MTL)

💌Make sure to know the password (i already write in the links)
.
.
📌 DO NOT SHARE PDF, DO NOT REPOST PDF, DO NOT SHARE PASSWORD OR I WILL STOP TRANSLATING.. you only can share this link below
👉tutorial to get pdf for link 1: https://youtu.be/3Y8WIyrP2zQ
👉tuturial to get pdf for link 2: https://youtu.be/BbFi1q-Khxk

👉Password: wontrepost

👉recommended browser: use Google chrome/opera mini, so you can open many tabs

👉Chapter 45 link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xkf7SL6XlSvPqR0lcM1gKz8BxZnrwUEjmn5ZQ_4Njdk/edit?usp=drivesdk
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


👉This Is An Obvious Fraudulent Marriage chapter 84: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yPmAESRdNLaJTvY286hv__plMU5Yq_yAi1vNSaZ7LC8/edit?usp=drivesdk

.
.
Thank you for joinning here
You can support us legally on:
✔️https://ko-fi.com/mchopi
✔️https://trakteer.id/mchopi/tip

👉Any question, ask me on Twitter: no, im not going to answer.. i was betrayed
👉Telegram group: https://t.me/richtandpeony
👉Discord server: private now,, bcs feel betrayed


official korean ver: https://m.comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=761498

official English ver: https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/happily-ever-afterwards/list?title_no=2737

official indonesian ver: https://www.webtoons.com/id/romantic-fantasy/second-lead/list?title_no=2660

official novel:
.
Tags:

#ipickedupasubmanaftertheending #ipickedupthesecondmaleleadaftertheending #peony #richt #happilyeverafterwards #secondlead #manhwa #stern #webtoomtranslate #fionier #ricth #manhwatranslate #komik #komiktranslate #hestia #michael

PickedSecondAfter

Post a Comment

0 Comments