Dirt Bike Caught by Traffic police With Out Any Reasons || Nepal Police || Bad Day😭 || Thakuri vlogs

Dirt Bike Caught by Traffic police With Out Any Reasons || Nepal Police || Bad Day😭 || Thakuri vlogs

#Aafnaitahone #Thakurivlogs #Cx250r
Galti Bina samatnu vayio 😭 bad day!!

Thank YOU FOR 36.3K subscribers
***** PLS. SUBSCRIBE to MY CHANNEL*****
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtP4a...

Hello Ani Namaste!!🙏😊
Thankyou so much for 36.3K Subscribers..♥️🙏😊
I hope you like my video..
If you have any queries then you can give me some feedbacks in ig named as (thakuri_vlogs46).
Please leave a like if you loved the content and the way I presented.
I'll be uploading more videos in upcoming days.
Please subscribe to my channel to get the notifications everytime I upload a video. I've been trying to improve everytime.
Support me.
# Thakuri_vlogs
Thanks for watching
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: Thakurivlogs46
https://www.instagram.com/thakuri_vlogs/

#Cx250rThakurivlogs#Aafnaitahone #Thakurivlogs #Cx250r

Post a Comment

0 Comments