Where does this pain appear from, Why do we experience feelings such as these , I learn from that w…

Where does this pain appear from,
Why do we experience feelings such as these ,
I learn from that w…

Where does this pain appear from,
Why do we experience feelings such as these,
I learn from that which hurts my heart,
How do I experience joy inside my soul, the fragile part of me,


Deep inside our being,
We yearn for someone that connects with our soul,
Soulmates, twin flames, mirror images of the same,
When our connection becomes detached,
what is there for us to blame,


In our minds we feel the heaviness,
The empty darkness, never seems to subside,
If we can see through and past this,
We know our light again will shine,


The valley we must cross,
To get back to there from here,
Seems like so many miles,
If only for a moment we wish to disappear,


The burden feels so heavy now,
Once more we feel our pain,
But growth is waiting for us,
It's always different but still the same. MB

Whereappearfrom, Why

Post a Comment

0 Comments