Media losing their mind over Tucker Carlson asking Beto O'Rourke questions

Media losing their mind over Tucker Carlson asking Beto O'Rourke questions

Media losing their mind over Tucker Carlson asking Beto O'Rourke questions.
#tuckercarlson
#betoorourke
#viral
*****************************************************************
I have the heart to reach the lost and proclaim the good news of our Lord Jesus Christ to four corners of the World. I cannot do this alone I need you to stand with me and pray for me. Please subscribe to my YouTube channel so we can reach and win a billion souls for Christ. Thank you!

Adnan Maqsood Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/AdnanMaqsood.page
Adnan Maqsood YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/Evangelistadnan

Partner with us if you have the same calling and help us win souls for the kingdom of our Lord Jesus Christ.

He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. ◄ Mark 16:15 ►

Tucker CarlsonBeto O'Rourke

Post a Comment

0 Comments