One Villainous Scene - Mess with Time, Time Tends to Mess Back | The Call (2020

One Villainous Scene - Mess with Time, Time Tends to Mess Back | The Call (2020

Wassup. It's me again, 3 months later. This time taking advantage of a "One ______ Scene" thing from a group of my fav youtubers that's definitely not the clout-goblin-side of me coming out.

Anyways, as part of the "One Villainous Scene" event (which I recognize I might be a little late for, but give me a break, I haven't worked up the nerve to quit my job yet) I have chosen to talk about Netflix's The Call (2020) which is a good Korean thriller I 100% recommend you watch.

While it's been 3 months since my last upload, I took this playlist event as an opportunity to see how fast I could produce a video, and too my surprise, it took me only 2 weeks vs. the 3 months it took me to make my Captain Marvel video, technical difficulties and all. I think it's a product of the lessons I've learned on my youtube journey, as well as my decision to use more facecam and less editing in a mascot this time around. Not that I'm thinking of phasing him out anytime soon. Worked too hard on him, and I'm determined to use him for merch, possibly, if I'm dedicated enough to grind my way to 100k subs.

Oh yeah, here's the playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLd7v7nQLQGwJBoBF_5A1oGIbVh125hkaW

Pls pls pls comment below, share thoughts and even critique my video to help me improve my content. Just don't call a c*nt, or whatever.

P.S. It was a mistake going with a movie owned by Netflix. I used to wonder why Netflix movies and shows aren't talked about that much. So if there's weird cuts in certain places, that's why.

VillainousSceneTime,

Post a Comment

0 Comments