LIBRA ♎️ {Urgent Reading} Someone’s Coming & Something’s Not Quite Right…

LIBRA ♎️ {Urgent Reading} Someone’s Coming & Something’s Not Quite Right…

⭐️TAROT LOVE READINGS BY HEATHER REEVES⭐️

Thank you for tuning into Heather Reeves Tarot. I am a full-time respiratory therapist, who after dealing with some of the sickest COVID patients, got inspired to take my love for tarot, combined it with my passion for helping others and decided to make a YouTube channel…

THE DECKS I USE

**Please be patient, as I’ll be adding these a little at a time, as I go… All of the decks that I use, can either be found on Amazon or Etsy.

TAROT DECKS
* The Light Seer’s Tarot ~ By Chris-Anne
* The Muse Tarot ~ By Chris-Anne
* The Urban Tarot ~ By Robin Scott
* Heaven & Earth Tarot ~ By Jack Sephiroth
* The Field Tarot ~ By Hannah Elizabeth Fofana
* Everyday Witch Tarot ~ By Deborah Blake
* The Antique Anatomy Tarot ~ By Claire Goodchild
* Tarot of Mystical Moments ~ By Catrin Welz-Stein
* The Wild Unknown Tarot ~ By Kim Krans
* The Neo Rider Tarot Collection (Rose Gold Foils Cards)
* Tarot Grand Lux ~ By Ciro Marchetti
* The Fountain Tarot ~ By Jason Gruhl
* The Uncommon Tarot ~ Shaheen Miro
* New Era Elements Tarot ~ By Eleonore F. Pieper PhD.
* The Everyday Enchantment Tarot ~ Poppy Palin
* The Good Tarot ~ By Collette Baron-Reid
* Tarot of the Haunted House - Sasha Graham & Mirco Piereederici
* The Green Witch Tarot ~ By Ann Moura
* The Steampunk Tarot ~ By Barbara Moore
* Bianco Nero Tarot ~ By Marco Proietto

ORACLE DECKS
* The Lantern Oracle ~ By Angelina Mirabito, PhD.
* The Untold Truths of the Heart Oracle ~ By Aquamoonlight
* The Wild Unknown Archetypes ~ By Kim Krans
* Angels and Ancestors ~ By Kyle Gray
* Everyday Witch Oracle ~ By Deborah Blake
* The Wild Unknown Animal Spirit Deck ~ By Kim Krans
* The Rebel Deck
* The Hidden Truth Oracle
* In The Shadows Oracle
* Fin De Siècle Kipper ~ By Ciro Marchetti
* Oracle of the 7 Energies ~ By Collette Baron-Reid


DONATIONS & SUPPORT
Any donations are very much appreciated and never required. I read for any and all of the adult humans out there, who happen to feel drawn to watch my readings and I do not discriminate whatsoever. All people are beautiful, all people are divine and all people are welcome. Should you feel inspired to donate to support my channel, feel free to do so at: http://PayPal.me/HeatherReeves96
*Please note "donation" in the note section.

LIKE & SUBSCRIBE
If you enjoyed this reading, please be sure to like my video and SUBSCRIBE to my channel. Make sure to hit that notification bell, so you can catch my future readings.

OFFICIAL SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/heather_reeves_tarot/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/HeatherReevesTarot

BEFORE YOU GO!
I do read primarily for the sign of Cancer, but be sure to catch my Weekly Urgent Love Readings (Random Pick, All Signs), Pick A Deck Readings and Channelled Message Videos, which are all for the Collective. Always remember to check out your Sun, Moon, Rising and Venus signs to get the best perspectives in regards to your situation.

*A special thank you to my sister, Melissa Reeves, for the gorgeous graphic artwork that she’s created for my channel. I love you. 💕

** Please note: I do not perform private readings since I do not have the time. I also will never solicit or approach anyone to offer readings or anything at all. Always BEWARE of scammers. Heather Reeves Tarot takes no responsibility for monies lost to the hands of individuals, who falsely claim to represent me. Also, all readings are to be considered “for entertainment purposes only.” Heather Reeves Tarot takes no responsibility for any actions/decisions made based on these tarot readings.

LibraLibra loveLibra love reading

Post a Comment

0 Comments